Capsadyn™ is now available over-the-counter, giving you easy access to pain relief. Here’s what you should know:
- Capsadyn™ is a topical analgesic in the form of an odorless pain relieving cream.
- The active ingredient is capsaicin (0.25%), delivered as capsaicin palmitate.
- Capsaicin is recognized by the FDA as safe and effective for pain relief.
- Capsadyn™ is manufactured in the US in accordance with strict FDA protocols.
Capsadyn™ provides penetrating pain relief, helping users manage minor aches and pains of muscles and joints. Use Capsadyn™ for temporary relief from:
- Muscle strains
- Related muscle injuries
- Simple backache
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
- Do not apply the treated area to heat
- Avoid activity that may cause perspiration
- Stop and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away
Adults and children 12 years of age or older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Rub in cream until completely absorbed
- The amount used depends on the depth of the pain
- Typically provides pain relief without any noticeable warming or cooling
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a doctor.
Store at 15-30 °C (59-86 °F) and away from moisture and sunlight.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Stearic Acid, Water
Capsadyn™ is registered with the US FDA as a topical analgesic, and is manufactured in the USA in accordance with FDA regulations. Registration details can be found here.